Friday, March 9, 2012

I am thinking of doing a recorded show and syndicating it to stations but I am not sure what to call it?

I am thinking of doing a recorded show and syndicating it to stations but I am not sure what to call it. Any Ideas would be great and much appreciated.



It will be a show with music from the past few decades up until today and also with have information such as showbiz, influential news, weird news, interaction comments and maybe more.



I am just not sure what to call it. My name is Phil Ray.I am thinking of doing a recorded show and syndicating it to stations but I am not sure what to call it?
The Philly Ray Show-it might be cliche to name it after you but your name has a ring to it.



The Ray Show if the one above it too long.I am thinking of doing a recorded show and syndicating it to stations but I am not sure what to call it?
Day to day with Phil Ray



watch it or your gay



ok?
  • what is the internet
  • mass effect 2 armor
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment