Friday, March 9, 2012

Aren't you tempted to slap the faces of kids who lacks manners and teases you maliciously in public places?

Those nanlilimos, those visiting in computer shops, syndicates, drug addicts, maybe pokpoks and call boys as well, students going home while yelling with one another riding in tricycles, etc.



They wanna act like adults? We'll smack them like they think they're adults.Aren't you tempted to slap the faces of kids who lacks manners and teases you maliciously in public places?
You need to smack the Parents up the side of the head, kids will do what they are allowed to do and it all starts with the parents, then the ones who let them get away with it then complain about it on YA...
I get tempted sometimes but I always control my self when it comes to minor. A kid is a kid and no matter how they try they are no match for the adults like you. So what I always do is tell them to SHUT UP and BEHAVE and then they were all like a saint. lol. I reserve my slap, pinch, kick and punch to the rapist, murderer, robbers and to those guys who physicaly hurt their old parents because they were not given money to buy alcoholic drink, it makes me like I want to eat them alive whenever I see these kind of people in my workplace... So, I gave them a taste of hell for what they did to their own people. -no minors.Aren't you tempted to slap the faces of kids who lacks manners and teases you maliciously in public places?
The Government is not doing their part in controlling these people and happenings that is why it persist and we see them in streets. It is not our duty to correct them. Best leave them alone. Do not give alms because there are offices of the Government whose job is to take care of them like DSWD.
If you smack them then they'll seem more adults than you. Being mature means understanding that these ARE kids. I have 13 nieces and nephews all within the same age range from 5 to 13... I've seen worse than you, I think. By retaliating, you sink into their level.

You're not a kid, are you?Aren't you tempted to slap the faces of kids who lacks manners and teases you maliciously in public places?
beat them and you get arrested

they are just hungry in attention or sees you alluring so they want you to notice them.

I just act that I don't see them or let them see their behaviors don't affect me
Best to avoid these bakya squatter folks.
Not so much as the parents that let them do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment