Friday, March 9, 2012

Can anyone name a nationally syndicated conservative right wing talk show host who served in the military?

other than Ollie North



Please do not talk about Clinton, etc. I asked about conservative hosts.



BTW, Please do not attack me with statements like "bet you didn't serve". In fact, I served proudly in combat in Vietnam and was badly wounded. I don't recall seeing Rush, O'Reilly, Savage or Rove there.Can anyone name a nationally syndicated conservative right wing talk show host who served in the military?
they were to busy getting there degrees in communications to serve in the military
Keith, I am surprised that you don't remember seeing Rush Limbaugh in Vietnam, he was a Sniper his second tour, his first tour was spent with the Navy Seals. He helped John Kerry take down a couple villages. as a matter of fact, Rush was my Jumpmaster when I jumped into Panama in 90. that was just before he retired.Can anyone name a nationally syndicated conservative right wing talk show host who served in the military?
well i guess you got me there. but on the flip side, i don't recall that olbermann, matthews or any of those liberal pundits served a day either. btw, thank you for your service in nam. i appreciate it. thanks, sincerely.
Where is is written that a person supporting Conservative ideology and intellectualism must serve in the military?Can anyone name a nationally syndicated conservative right wing talk show host who served in the military?
Does serving in the military somehow qualify you to be a radio commentator.? Who cares?
other then Ollie North (a shady character at best) ZERO!!!!!!
Don't know of any don't know of any lib talk show host that served but they all think they are experts on the subject no I did not serve but my husband served in viet nam
You seem to imply experience is necessary , However the Commander in Chief , has none .
G. Gordon Liddy was an Officer in the US Army.

No comments:

Post a Comment